Sunday, July 24, 2011

We're Back!

Yo!
After an amazing week at Girls Camp Abbi and I are back! It was a ton of fun and we really enjoyed ourselves. We arrived home safely, our only injuries some bug bites and sunburns =) .
I'd like to give some huge thanks to Bree and Stacy, who watched our blog for us while we were gone. They did an AMAZING JOB!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! We couldn't have done this without those guys, and they were brilliant.
I have picked up a summer job - detasseling *gag* - so that when I write it will be later in the day but I will write! So please don't loose patience with me, and I will be punctual. Abbi should be right on schedule as usual (she is really pretty cool!) and she'll have some more awesome stuff to share with us.
-Stoss Cue

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Shay and Abbi, you've been tagged by me! go to comeallcomewrite.blogspot.com and read my last post!
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete