Just a bit more creative writing tips for you all! Hopefully these things have helped you guys! If so, comment below, and if you've got your own tricks then share them to. Pretty please with cherries on top? Haha, I don't even like cherries.
This time it's prompts you can do.
-Owner's Don't Knock
- Write about something ugly — war, fear, hate, cruelty — but find the beauty (silver lining) in it.
- Write a poem about a first romantic experience or encounter.
- He turned the key in the lock and opened the door. To his horror, he saw…
- The doctor put his hand on her arm and said gently, “You or the baby will survive. Not both. I’m sorry.”
- A twinkling eye can mean many things. The one that is twinkling at me right now…