Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Writing Prompt For October 6th

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry for not posting in forever!
This is a writing prompt I did last week. I could write whatever, so I did.
Something I feel strongly about. And that I have a problem with.
-Owner's Don't Knock

In a way, everyone's living a lie. We all have regrets, thoughts, things that we never want to get out. Stuff we'd like to say, do, but know will never happen. Tears that fall in the middle of the night, knowing that only then is safe. You don't want anyone to know you're weak. Writing poems to express feelings you'd like to get out. A certain person you'd like to be. Changes you make for somebody special. No one shows their true colors. I think they're scared of rejection; they'd rather fit in. Be accepted. You know? Most people are hiding something from their past. Something they're ashamed about. Why isn't being yourself enough anymore? Explain. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment