Thursday, October 13, 2011

One Stinkin Step at a Time...

Hello Avid Writers!

While I haven't written anything prompt wise (I know, tsk tsk...) but I kept my word and started my chapter outlines. I even managed to get my brother's approval on my Order of Events! *Cue cheerleaders and pom-poms* Almost there, but still feels like I haven't done much though a lot of work has already gone into this anonymous child of mine. I've just discovered that it's not the Authors that are Anonymous...its the books the authors write! *growl!* I guess I don't have to come up with a name for the dear anytime soon, but I'm starting to seriously think about thinking about it. When I think I know, I'll put a list of possible names up here for you opinions (I might even do that for some of my character names...who knows?).

And a final piece of fantastic news, Hannah Clark at her blog Hannah L. Clark has posted a 100th post giveaway and the prize is her new book Cobbogoth! She has the first two chapters posted at her website and I about tore my hair out when she left it off! I seriously can't wait for this book!
The link to her book trailer is here. Please give it a look and then run over to her blog as fast as you can! You only have until Saturday to enter her giveaway!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

-Stoss Cue

No comments:

Post a Comment