Monday, December 19, 2011

God Bless Us, Everyone!

Hello all! Can you believe it? Its been seven months two days ago, since Abbi and I first started Authors Anonymous. We have really enjoyed doing this and getting to know you guys. As this year comes to a close I'd like to share a few things with you all:

As most (if not all) of you know, I am a Mormon. And as this Christmas season has come to a head I have had a chance to play a ton of Christmas songs for our congregation. I love Christmas music and it really lifts me up. I can truly feel my Savior's love when I play those songs that tell about the angels singing to the shepherds. I really would have liked to have been one of the angels singing to praise the Christ child. To let the world know that the Savior of all man kind had been born! That would have indeed been a blessing.

But I will have to settle with singing (in my not so angelic voice) here from the church benches and hope he can hear me!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hold your families tight and remember; Christmas isn't what you make of it, but what it makes of you.

-Stoss Cue

Don't you just love this picture? It's probably the most touching Mary and Jesus painting I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment