Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back!

Sorry guys! It's been a crazy time in the life of Stoss and Writers Don't Knock... Between our respective school and work schedules we've had to put Authors Anonymous on the back burner. But I have good news, I am now working at my local library and our Head Librarian told me that I can work on my story and blog when I'm watching the desk! I also finished up my Associates degree, so I should have more computer time to work on my story and spend time here on the blog. I can't vouch for Abbi, she's still trying to get her own schedule worked out, but I can say that I will be doing much better at posting these days.

I hope ;)

A tidbit to leave with you from Oscar Wilde: It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.

It's great to be back!

~Stoss Cue

No comments:

Post a Comment